Pokemon Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can train your pokemon, defeat gym leaders, and go up against the elite four!! Welcome all Pokemon Masters!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Character Application: Psychic Jerry. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:27 am by Guest

» tratamiento de coltrax con motrin
Character Application: Psychic Jerry. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

» Bleach Frost Affiliate Button
Character Application: Psychic Jerry. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:48 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Our Button
Character Application: Psychic Jerry. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:42 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Mathis Vs Kaylin
Character Application: Psychic Jerry. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:17 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Elite Four Kaylin -- The Grass Type Trainer [Finished]
Character Application: Psychic Jerry. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:46 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Kaylin Pokemon WIP
Character Application: Psychic Jerry. EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:06 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

» Elite Four Mathis
Character Application: Psychic Jerry. EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:28 am by Elite Four Kaylin

» TM/HM Application
Character Application: Psychic Jerry. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:58 pm by Elite Four Kaylin

Affiliates
Character Application: Psychic Jerry. TJ2br

Character Application: Psychic Jerry.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psychic Jerry

Psychic Jerry

Character Application: Psychic Jerry. Empty
PostSubject: Character Application: Psychic Jerry.   Character Application: Psychic Jerry. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Name:
(Psychic) Jerry

Looks:
Just like my avatar picture, without the sword. (Or with? Looks pretty cool Razz)

Personality:
Jerry was raised by a single parent, his mother, until he was about 2 1/2 years old. Then suddenly, the mother vanished, with no reason comprehend-able at the time. This makes Jerry especially resentful towards mother figures in general. Jerry doesn't talk to many people, he's one of those characters you would see hiding in the middle of a maze behind a corner all to himself. You'll be lucky to receive a simple "hi" from the character, but when it comes to battling pokemon, he's a fierce competitor. His stealthy and strategy-based battling tactics make him stand out above the rest. Some say that the quiet one's scream the loudest, Jerry is a prime example.

Team:
No team, total loner.

Pokemon Type:
Psychic, Ghost, Grass.

Professional psychic? I probably work at one of those hotlines you dial to find out your future. Those are such scams. I mean... They're great! Call me anytime for a fortune-telling session!

Starter Pokemon:
Any pokemon for a starter? I'd prefer a Ralts.
Normal starter selections? I'd like a Treecko.
^-^

History:
Grew up alone, until around age 15 when Jerry suddenly realized he could read minds accurately about 85% of the time, and had telepathy powers over small objects. This attracted the attention of others, which sparked the powers to remain uncontrollably violent when he was in large groups of people. He since then has abandoned friendship with most everyone.

RP Sample:

"-Jerry hesitates before throwing his pokeball onto the battlefield-

Wh-... Why am I fighting you? I don't even know you... But... If it's a competition you're looking for, then that's just what you'll get, and I won't hold back. You're going to regret this.

-Jerry tosses his pokeball onto the ground in front of him, Treecko pops out of the ball-

Treecko... I'm sorry for making you fight, but.. there's no other choice..
Use bullet seed on Marill.

-Treecko lets loose a cannon of seeds at the foe, and since it's super effective, Marill didn't stand a fighting chance.-

I'm sorry I had to do that."

Probably not the best sample since I'm not in an actual situation, but you get the just of it. Smile

Last edited by Psychic Jerry on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elite Four Mathis

Elite Four Mathis

PostSubject: Re: Character Application: Psychic Jerry.   Character Application: Psychic Jerry. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Good so far, but I had to make some edits to my version of the character application so if you could just update it to that. Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Psychic Jerry

Psychic Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Character Application: Psychic Jerry.   Character Application: Psychic Jerry. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:14 am

Has been updated, kind sir.

Oh and, you can assign me to any team if you want, I'm cool with whatever. I didn't see the team list before I made an application, soo feel free to assign me to anything if need be.
Back to top Go down
Elite Four Mathis

Elite Four Mathis

PostSubject: Re: Character Application: Psychic Jerry.   Character Application: Psychic Jerry. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:14 am

Approved. And I'll let you know if we need you to be on one. As for right now, you'll just be a pokemon trainer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Application: Psychic Jerry.   Character Application: Psychic Jerry. Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Application: Psychic Jerry.
Page 1 of 1